Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 26 - Busy busy busy

weight - 129 lbs

Well, I haven't really had time anymore to post and keep track of all my ups and downs for you all. This week I'm on a less strict diet after the 21 days sugar free.  I have still been juicing.  I invented a new recipe this morning that was very tasty:

3 leaves kale
4 stalks celery (with greens)
1 small organic tomato
2 very large carrots
1 large cucumber

It was a lovely green and very mild in flavor.  I really enjoyed it.

Unfortunately I'm coming down with a cold now.  I took some airborne and some zinc lozenges and some cold meds.  I hate taking meds when I'm detoxing, it feels like the opposite of detoxing. 

I bought some organic peanut butter.  I want to enter the brand here for folks.  It is creamy, not separated like most natural peanut butter is.  It is also sweetened with cane sugar.  Thing is, it's really tasty and I wanted you to know the brand.  It tastes very peanutty and I love it.  I'm not a fan of the seperated peanut butter - it's just sort of yucky to me.  Heres' the brand: Once Again Creamy Peanut Butter (an Organic American Classic).  My son thought it was too much like peanuts.  Ha.  Anyway, I love it.

I will be very sad to return my juicer to my friend Mike.

***

Still need to take the time to add up my food charges and estimate the total cost.  :) Coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment